Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm An Uncle!

Welcome to the world, Reese Patterson! Mother and baby are doing well. My brother Andrew sounded dazed and wonder-struck and exhausted on the phone.

Here's Reese's baby-blog.

In other news, it snowed today in Vermont and the new Matador network is ready for launch. All of the work of the last few months is coming together. If you haven't seen MatadorTrips yet, please have a look around!

I'll be in Cambodia this summer, leading a program with a truly exceptional study abroad organization, Where There Be Dragons.

My latest article, How To Travel For Free, was published this morning at the traveler's notebook.

One last log burning in the fireplace...lot's of work yet to be done, can't help but smile wide and keep the faith...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! I recently became an uncle myself. Unfortunately, I really don't know what I'm doing around babies. I had to hold my niece for the first time last weekend, and she started screaming instantly. Oh, well. Hopefully your experience as an uncle is going a little better.

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year wow gold

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home