Tuesday, June 19, 2007

New Weekly Column!

Great news!

I'm writing a column for the up and coming webzine BraveNewTraveler.com.

Basically, each week I surf the web for great travel stories, choose 5 or 6 that I really love, write a short description of each and post links to the full articles. Tough job, huh.

The first edition of Tales From the Road was published today. Here's my introduction:

"We all love a great travel story, but the truth is that truly inspiring and entertaining reads are few and far between. And who has the time to search out the diamonds in the rough?

You can hit the bookstore and pick up a hard copy of the Best American Travel Writing series, or you can keep reading this post and check out the five stories with the links below.

Some are by established writers and originally appeared in well known magazines; some I culled from the depths of the blogosphere. All have one thing in common: quality.

I hope you’ll enjoy reading these travel stories as much I enjoyed finding them."

Tales From the Road will appear every Tuesday at BraveNewTraveler.com.

Click here to see my selections!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Best of luck with this venture, Tim.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home