Thursday, August 09, 2007

Rolf Potts Interview

Yesterday my flight from Denver to New York ended up in Milwaukee, the airline lost my fly-rod and my laptop battery finally gave up and died. I need to write 2,000 words on Japanese festivals by Thursday Australian time, a deadline that I think has already passed, and I just got an invite to meet some New York travel writers and editors in Manhattan...in 5 hours...

Hectic.

My interview with Rolf Potts, Emperor of Vagabonds is now up at Brave New Traveler.

I think I need some coffee. And should I shave? Do New York City editors mind scruffy beards? Holy shit, what am I going to wear? Festivals! Japanese festivals. Gotta go.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim,

good work on the interview man. Some big moves ahead, no? Let me know how it went with the New York editors.

David

8:58 PM  
Blogger poopstick said...

you're a towel

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home