Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bike Trip to Maine

I'm in the midst of biking the backroads of Maine and New Hampshire with a sleeping bag, pup tent and Alexandra David-Neel's classic "MY JOURNEY TO LHASA" crammed in my pack. At the moment, I'm in the Bowdoin college library in Brunswick, ME.I've been sleeping in the woods and haven't even needed to set up the tent so far. My fuel is breakfast specials from small town general stores and far too many peanut butter sandwiches. I'm keeping a journal and will post updates to this blog from time to time. It's good to be free - the sky is blue, the air is clean and I can go wherever I please.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, it's first time for me to put a comment. I'm an university student in Japan. I rounded Hokkaido in Japan this summer by bike. It was beautiful days.
Anyway, pay much attention to trucks, and have fun!

12:48 AM  
Blogger ryan libre said...

great teaser tim.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home