Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Sleeping in the Mountains Redesign

Last week while traveling in Honshu I logged onto Blogger from a public computer and was disappointed to find that the format of my blog was totally off - it seems that the photos, links and stories I post display differently on different computers, sometimes ending up on the bottom of the page - something to do with screen size maybe? I'm no expert.

But I have been thinking about switching from a blog to a more standard website for a little while now, and this seems like the time to go ahead and do it. Although this site won't go anywhere for the time being, updates will be sparse while I make the switch.

If there's an easy solution to the formatting problem, please let me know. Suggestions are welcome and appreciated!

Tim

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah tim, your about me / pics always shows up at the bottom of my browser.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when you gonna get your new site up. i am terribly bored and need some entertainment.

6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

timmy what HAPPENED to you? i miss the updates. i am getting desperate.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home