Saturday, May 02, 2009

My Land In Craftsbury Common, VT


Last fall I closed on 2 acres of pasture just west of Craftsbury Common. The land is sloping and a little wet, but the views are gorgeous and it's just a 2 minute walk from the Common, the library, the post office, the high-school and Sterling College.

Here's a nice photo of the Common.

This summer I plan to break ground on my future homestead, although after the septic system goes in I probably won't have any money left for actual construction.

Right now the water well is in (only 220' deep, which was lucky) and I've got a couple Adirondack chairs in the meadow, which were gifts from my parents.

This morning I went up to the land, set up my tent and took a few photos. Come visit!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Paul Brady said...

Totally want to come visit once summer heats up!

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Shreya said...

It's beautiful, congratulations!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Eva said...

Looks beautiful! And the Adirondack chairs are a must. Congrats!

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Lola said...

Congratulations. How exciting!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home